From: Nick Arnett <narn...@mccmedia.com>
To: Killer Bs (David Brin et al) Discussion <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 7:49:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Brin-l] Admin page for Brin-L

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Charlie Bell <char...@culturelist.org> wrote:

On 19/02/2009, at 3:26 AM, Nick Arnett wrote:

Not sure if you really expect that, but it is only supposed to work on
mccmedia.com

Well, I received an email saying this:

***
Moving the Brin-L list... if your address was set to "No mail," you should be
able to change it back yourself... or Nick will do it for you eventually
(there's a lot to do right now).Welcome to the bri...@nickarnett.net mailing
list!

Ugh.  That's not supposed to happen.  Thanks for letting me know.

Nick