From: Nick Arnett <narn...@mccmedia.com>
To: Killer Bs (David Brin et al) Discussion <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 10:15:18 AM
Subject: Re: Problem with (and, specially, without) Brin: [was: On the Housing
Market]

And you're getting this at the email address below?  That's what shows up in
the headers as the actual address to which the email was sent?

I'm really sorry about this... it was working perfectly before the move and I
can't see any reason it shouldn't now.

On the other hand, if you don't reply to this message, I'll know that Julia
figured it out.

Nick