Wayne Eddy wrote:

> Does anyone know of any maps of any of the worlds in the Uplift
> Universe or any of the other worlds David has created?  There is the
> Map of the Slope obviously, but that is the only one I recall seeing.

There are two maps of (parts of ) Garth in _The Uplift War_.

In _GURPS: Uplift_ there are two maps showing the whole of Jijo
(however, the scale is wrong: the shown Slope is much bigger than
the book-Slope)

One of my (unfinished, probably unfinishable) projects is a map
of Kithrup.

Non-Uplift: Stratos (from _Glory Season_) has a map showing
the main Ocean and the shores of two continents.

Alberto Monteiro