You might want to look at wilddivine.com products. They have two main products Healing Rhythms and Journey to the Wild Divine. Both use a USB connected sensor package that attaches to three fingers works like a lie detector. Journey was the first product which allows you to explore a virtual world with stops along the way to play exercises that allow you to manipulate objects by thinking(actually controlling pulse and oxygenation, I think). Healing Rhythms was a follow on product focused on teaching meditating skills using the same exercises but including video comments by Deepak Chopra and others. Not inexpensive though.

learner