On 12/28/2009 5:18, Alberto Monteiro wrote:
Yes, it's a stub, and fortunately so. Another stupid decision
made in the English wikipedia was that spoilers are _not_
marked as such. Just take a look a the article about

English Wikipedia does provide standard spoiler warning templates, but unlike some of the other (*cough*less useful*cough*) templates, like the lack of citation and "just a stub" warnings, to my knowledge there aren't Spoiler nazis in En.Wikipedia plugging them into every article in existence.

"The Jesus Chainsaw Massacre" movie...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Passion_of_the_Christ
... or about the Titanic (the nazi rip-off by Cameron)...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanic_(1997_film)
... and see how carelessly it gives the end of both movies without
respect for those who don't know the stories!

To be fair, the statute of spoiler limitations has run out on both of them, being semi-historical in nature. I also don't think the intentionally fictional elements of Titanic are substantial enough to be spoiled, but that's just my opinion.

--
--Max Battcher--
http://worldmaker.net