On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 8:47 AM, Jim Sharkey <templar...@excite.com> wrote:

> Nick Arnett wrote:
> >Yes, Im in Santa Clara... waiting to see if I should head to NC.
> Apparently the recovery from something like this is very long, so Im not
> >rushing there unless the medical people say that its time for family to
> gather.  They havent quite said that, but close.
>
> Let's hope you don't get that call, Nick.

Amen.  I woke up this morning just about falling apart, I'll admit, scared
of what news the day might bring.

But the news was good... she is slightly better this more.  By no means out
of the woods.  At best, this will be a very, very long recovery.  The
hospital is saying that she might not be home until Easter.

Nick