Hi all!

It's been a while, but one of the most famous (or most notorious) list
members from Brin-L's past has come home.

I'm back.

Matt Lundstrom has forwarded me several messages about the Brin Wiki (or
whatever it will be called). It sounds like a helluva interesting project
(and a helluva lot of work!), I hope I will be able to contribute to it.

He also forwarded me a bunch of messages about my possible return; nice to
see that people still remember me after all those years. Then again, I seem
to make a lasting impression on almost anyone who meets me, both online and
in the Real World. As for the question of that impression being a good or a
bad one, well er. I won't go into that.   <GRIN>

So, did I miss anything while I was away?

Jeroen "Blast From The Past" van Baardwijk