On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 11:55 AM, Jon Louis Mann
<net_democr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Like I said, I'm no fan of Bernanke, but Garrett is even worse.
> I'm disgusted with the Democrats as well, but the tea baggers
> are REALLY out to lunch, breakfast and dinner!~)

I'm not sure what you are saying. It sounded like you were saying that
anything that came out of Garrett's interview with Bernanke is not
worth considering because of Garrett's party affiliation, but that
cannot be what you meant, since that would be judging a person based
on their group, rather than on what the person actually says or does.