I forwarded this to Gautam.  Tom Friedman reviewed Gautam's book in his
Wednesday after the election column, when he had to meet his first deadline.
But Gautam was personally unfortunate that he, I was right about how quickly
Obama's victory was sealed, and by how much (I had him winning only Ohio,
Nevada, and Iowa among the true swing states), so Tom was asked to write a
column about the victory for later editons.  The origional column is at:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/07/opinion/friedman-filtered-or-unfiltered.ht
ml?_r=0

While it would have been better to have been in all the editons, it's still
pretty good to have your book reviewed by a major columnist who won the
Pulitzer Prize.  His book got some nice reviews from others too:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1422186709/ref=cm_cr_dpvoterdr

Dan M.