Dan Minette wrote:
>
> The poison you talk about is roundup.  And, yes, if I drank a bottle of it,
> I'd probably be sick.  But, I've used it on weeds.  Spray it on grass, and
> the grass dies, but spray it on weeds 3 inches from grass, and the small
> amount that gets on the grass doesn't hurt it.  If Roundup were that bad,
> wouldn't we see the effects on the laws of folks who use it, on the animal
> life in the area, etc?
>
That's not how slow poison works. People don't die for smoking a
cigarette, or for smoking 100 cigarettes a day for 30 years. But then
they die in the 31st year.

Alberto Monteiro

PS: is bringing "cigarettes" to the discussion like bringing Hitler?

_______________________________________________
http://box535.bluehost.com/mailman/listinfo/brin-l_mccmedia.com

Reply via email to