Dear Britdisc,
Due to lack of enough interest in Brummii Five-O this August, we are in the unfortunate position of having to cancel the tournament for this year. Hopefully we can get the venue again next year and arrange something then, as we love to have frisbee action going on in the second city. (Look out for us again indoors in 2003!) I have no idea which teams sent us cheques, because they are all with Simon who is in hospital, but we will get them back to you in the next week or so when Simon is back out.
I would like to apologise to all those teams who wanted to take part, and thank you very much for your interest in the event. We are all a bit disappointed that we couldn't get more teams, but I think the Ultimate calendar is a little bit full around August. I do hope that everyone can manage a quick visit to the website, if only to have a go at the wonderful "Dress John" feature created by our web-meister Phil. (http://fluidltd.co.uk/brummiefive-0/). I would also like to encourage everyone to support Sport Relief if they can, as this was the charity that the tournament was going to contribute towards.
Thank you for your time, and see you all at Tour 3.
___________________________________
Andrew Godber
Slipdisc
31, Fenton Road
Acocks Green
Birmingham
B27 6HY
T: +44 (0) 121 706 2090
M: +44 (0) 7733 426124
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
a[EMAIL PROTECTED]
