I'd just like to say a big thanks to everyone who
played for DHB at Tour 33 1/3, we proved we can win on
grass and not just sand, there were some near stunning
comebacks and some sporkingly amazing spirit in the
team. And I think all who came will agree that on
Saturday we had the best kit on show.

God knows when the mighty DHB will once more grace the
Ultimate stage (probably when I got my work done) but
we can only get better (we moved one place above
seeding 16-15)!!!!!!!!!!

And extra big thanks to our pick ups on the day Steve,
Maggie, Venesa (sorry if that's spelt wrong), and also
a big thanks to Robin, Jay and Ed for being 
pre-tournement pick up's. A thanks to Will "Raptor"
Parker (you know that's going on the new shirt) and
Lewis for playing in our last game. And an extra big
fucking huge thanks to the DHB team (Pab, Marv and
Claire)for playing like bastards and having a damn
good time.

Cheers to Trig for a damn good Tournement, but we'll
be back next time and we aim to win 2!!!!! matches.
You have been warned!

Jam
DHB!



P.S.
Maggie I think we've got one of your t-shirts some
where in my flat, if you need it back send me and
e-mail and I'll mail it to you.

=====
Sporking is the way forward!

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Sign up for SBC Yahoo! Dial - First Month Free
http://sbc.yahoo.com
__________________________________________________
BritDisc mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc

Reply via email to