Hi everyone,

This messages were not on BritDisc for a reason - they were posted from an
account not subscribed to BritDisc. This means that they get held to be
approved before they are sent out to the list. As I was away this week, I
haven't been able to approve any messages, so that's why you haven't seen
them.

The person posting the message will have received a message saying that it's
been held for approval. They always have the option of subscribing that
account to BritDisc in send-only mode by selecting the no-mail option. This
is what I recommend in order to post to the list if you don't want to
receive BritDisc mail.

This system is needed to prevent the list being abused to send spam,
something that was far too common on the old list. So far, it has been
extremely successful.

Hope no-one missed anything important. In any case, all the "missing"
messages, except the junks ones have been forwarded on.

Cheers,
        Ralf.



-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Roger Thomson
Sent: 17 July 2002 12:53
To: Giguere Stephen-BLUW31; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [BD] Missing messages on BD?


I missed that message as well - you are not alone, as I'm sure you've
already been told.



-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Giguere Stephen-BLUW31
Sent: 17 July 2002 10:10
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [BD] Missing messages on BD?


Hello,

Is it just me or have some messages gone missing?
I've looked at the message from Si Weeks below a few
times and keep seeing the date of 16 July 2002 12:44
and the email going to britdisc.  I didn't get that
one and I don't see it on the archive either.  Odd.
Have some messages gone missing or am I losing it.

Steve
[...]

__________________________________________________
BritDisc mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc

Reply via email to