Hey Joshua,

I have 5 people here with me who are coming down.  Hope 
we're apart of that number.  

can you confirm,

ben

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002, joshua jaeger wrote:

> Hello everyone out there on this planet of plastic propellors. I have had to 
> put a cap on the entrance to the crown of thorns hat here in Bath as we have 
> run out of potential couches, floors and back gardens. So if I haven't 
> gotten back to you then I am sorry. I am encouraged by the amount of 
> interest and will definately make better provision for more folks next time.
> 
> Good luck to one and all at tour 4 (especially Mavis, Flyght Club and 
> Headmush)
> 
> Hold on tightly...
> 
> Josh
> 
> 
> _________________________________________________________________
> Join the world�s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. 
> http://www.hotmail.com
> 
> __________________________________________________
> BritDisc mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc
> 

_____________________________________
Climate and Oceanography Group,
Atmospheric, Oceanic and Planetary Physics,
Clarendon Laboratory,
Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PU
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+44 1865 272933

__________________________________________________
BritDisc mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc

Reply via email to