I will publish the Co-Ed Tour final standings later this week when a couple 
of loose ends have been tied up.

Soon after that I will send out invitations for Co-Ed Nationals which are 
taking place in Nottingham on 25/25 August.  Note that, as per the Co-Ed 
Tour rules, this will not be an open invitation.  Teams will receive 
individual invitations, or not, depending on their position in the Co-Ed 
Tour final standings.  After a certain time any unfilled places will be 
offered to teams lower down the standings, and if still unfilled then 
offered openly.  The number of teams has not yet been finalised but it looks 
like being at least 20.


Now talking of loose ends...

I still did not yet receive rosters from Co-Ed Tour 3 from the following 
teams:
Zoo
Easy Tiger

You have until Wednesday evening to submit a roster or you will lose all 
Nationals entitlements from Tour 3.


And finally...

Several teams have raised issues relating to rostering restrictions for 
Nationals.  I promised some I'd reply in a couple of days - I apologise for 
not doing so but it is not quite as straighforward as I thought.  I will 
deal with this, publicly, in a separate posting, very soon, and hopefully 
with a solution that avoids another inbox-buckling rostering debate.


Yours truly

Si B
Co-Ed Tour Coordinator



_________________________________________________________________
Join the world�s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. 
http://www.hotmail.com

__________________________________________________
BritDisc mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc

Reply via email to