>What a great Tour season (cant wait to the Nationals)-
>
>A big thanks go to all the organisers (Adam, Kevin, Stig, Arun), UKUltimate 
>(Si, Ben +), and all UK players for making this a great season - cant wait 
>till Nationals.

I'll second that, and add that I've never played in more spirited tour 
tournaments than this year. Choosing who to vote for has been a real bitch. 
Best of all, tight sudden death matches have led to friendship and not 
acrimonious calls. Thanks to everyone we played, and particularly those we 
played at every sodding tournament......

Quick note on the geo teams debate: I think everything is fine as it is, and 
support the idea of people entering two teams from one roster. But I would 
like to see some rules or formulae for where a combined team should be 
seeded - we really enjoyed playing BAF this weekend (nice guys), but I could 
foresee circumstances where a team needing to qualify for nationals could 
get fucked over. As it happens, I think the decision to seed BAF 17th was 
about right, but it would be better if there was some less arbitrary way of 
sorting it out, to forestall any complaints.

And one more thing - is it just me, or were some pitches at the weekend 
vastly wider than others? Different sized pitches are quite common, but not 
usually in consecutive matches......I found it hard to stay in bounds on a 
small pitch (8, I think) after our game on a wide one (5). But that's 
because I'm a big gormless bastard, probably.

Benji

STD_ultimate

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: 
http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx

__________________________________________________
BritDisc mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc

Reply via email to