I think Geo teams are consitantly essential to the
growth of the sport and the fundamental need to keep
players involved and competing.

the geo system has benefotted my team in more ways
than just offering us a precedence over smaller teams,
also it has improved opportunities for pretty goiod
newer players to play on a 'harder' more competitive
team, at least some of the time.

i hope this is not the beginning of the end of
Geo-Status...  

I can however see that most teams don't operate under
geo status even tho they could.

sam

=====
<P>Nottingham Ultimate 07866 336643 </P>
<P>I'm changing jobs at the end of the month... </P>
<P>From Tuesday 30 July, I will have limited email access. </P>
<P>Please use the phone number above, Thanks</P>

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Finance - Get real-time stock quotes
http://finance.yahoo.com
__________________________________________________
BritDisc mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc

Reply via email to