Flying Femme Fest (part2) 2003
Despite recent attepts to malign the organisation of
the Femme Fest, this event will go ahead. I would
like to thank those teams who have shown their support
at this trying time.
Dormitory accomodation has been found for 30 players
and negotiations continue for a further 20+ at local
facilities. These will be allocated, nearer the date,
for those travelling furthest.
Hope you laydeez are still up for and anticipating the
Femme Fest� The cost for this event stays at �80.
Teams of all levels are invited.
Saturday 18 January 2003
Sunday 19 January 2003
Location
Clifton Campus Sports Hall
The Nottingham Trent University
Clifton Campus
Clifton Boulevard (A453)
Nottingham NG11
Cheques, �80, payable to Samuel Rey, will confirm your
teams' place. Please post to
Samuel Rey
62a Nottingham Road
Basford
Nottingham
NG7 7AH
Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call 07866 336643
Sam
Nottingham Ultimate
Only For Those interested...
I appreciate that Flyghtclub do not wish to enter or
support this event, I would appreciate it if thay
could keep their comments and inaccuracies to
themselves in future, rather than damage the
operational circumastances of this event or its
management.
I do not feel that any group of players have the right
to stop or publicly malign people who put time and
energy into organising events, raising awareness or
running an organisation which thrives only by the help
of volunteers.
Most older players in Nottingham have constantly
negated any effort to increase numbers of beginners
and/or arrange events. Thankfully, over the years, I
have ignored them. You may have noticed their contemp
during recent events. Recently these same players
wish to 'hold the reins' of every part of Nottingham's
Ultimate scene.
Nottingham now has 3+ Ultimate teams and is renowned
locally and internationally. I am happy to leave the
team and the organisation I have helped create.
Sadly, I have to leave it in the hands of ex-SuperFly
(a team now defunct, previously rescued twice from
oblivion, due to the inaction of it's own
management)and their dubious Treasurer cum
Chairperson. I hope these players can produce
something more positive to maintain their new club.
=====
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
things will change
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
http://mailplus.yahoo.com
__________________________________________________
BritDisc mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc
Staying informed - http://www.ukultimate.com/informed.asp