Hi,

What are the requirements for a GB training venue?
How many pitches do we need, etc?
(at least 4, I guess, with there being Open, Women Masters and Mixed
divs onsite)

Are there any provisional plans in place, or would it be worth me
contacting a few places (Hitchin, Swindon...) to see if they might be
available, or has this already been done?

Regards
Wayne

Laura Pearce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>The next GB practice...
>
>I apologise for the delay in announcing this and I am aware that people 
>would prefer to know where the next practice is going to be more than 2 
>weeks in advance so I will ensure that the venue for January's practice 
>is confirmed before the December practice. The idea is to vary the 
>location so that it is not always the same people who have to travel the 
>furthest distance.
>
>Laura Pearce
>UKU Secretary

----------------------------------------------------------------
Wayne Retter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
__________________________________________________
BritDisc mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc
Staying informed - http://www.ukultimate.com/informed.asp

Reply via email to