Dear All,
Apologies for sending you that earlier
email - got slightly confused.
Anyway, I've suddenly got interested
in playing Ultimate again, after I met up with some other lads who play and we
just chucked a disc about for an hour or so. There's about 8 of us I
suppose, and I'm asking on their behalf (they don't know this yet)
if there is any other like minded people who are in a team, wanna
be in a team, would like us in their team(!) in the Aylesbury,
Tring, Berkhamsted, Hemel Hempstead area.
FYI I used to play for the Berko Boys Team and GB Junior team back in 1993 when I was
16/17 and it seems I haven't forgotten how to play..afterall how could you?!
Cheers
Alden
(P.S. if Les Bryant is still out there...I
hope this email finds you well..you
were an inspirational teacher!)
Please visit the ABC website at www.abc.org.uk where you will find all the latest developments, including Latest Rule Books, all ABC Certificates Online, Historic Data and much more.
************************************************************
The information in this email is confidential and intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
ABC cannot accept liability for any statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of ABC or its subsidiaries. ABC does not guarantee that any attachments are free from viruses or other defects and accepts no liability for any losses resulting from infected email transmissions.
Audit Bureau of Circulations Ltd (by guarantee) Registered in England Number 259647 211 High Street, Berkhamsted, Herts. HP4 1AD
************************************************************
|