It would also be very useful, for the same reasons, to
have the European Ultimate Junior Womens Championships
on the ukultimate site (7-10th August in Tallinn,
Estonia). GB is entering its first ever junior women
team, surely something to shout about.

Tournament website at: 
http://www.frisbee.ee/eujwc03/ 

Catherine Moore



--- Rebecca Forth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> Shouldn't there be a section on the  UKU website for
> potential sponsors?
> 
> Even the houston ultimate website has this!
> http://www.houstonultimate.org/
> 
> Rebecca
> 
> >
> > Just wondering why there is NO reference to
> EUC2003 on www.ukultimate.com
> > <www.ukultimate.com>  ?
> >
> > I'm even wondering whether some UK Ultimate
> players know that there IS a
> > European Championship tournament, and that we have
> teams that are
> > partaking!
> > (I didn't know that we had Club and National teams
> going to European/World
> > Championships for the first 2 years that I
> played!)
> >
> > People that check out ANY Ultimate website will
> surely be more likely to
> > treat Ultimate as a Sport (and maybe one they'd
> like to be involved in,
> > whether as a player, spectator, auxiliary service
> [e.g. physio/sports
> > massage/mobile caterers] or SPONSOR) if they can
> see that there are
> > properly
> > organised events, including National, European and
> World Championships,
> > and
> > National squads training regularly, etc?
> >
> > Why am I kicking up a fuss?
> > - I'm good at this Sport;
> > - I dedicate a LOT of effort, time and money to
> being good at this Sport
> > ("Ultimate is my Life"!?);
> > - I've been selected to play for the GB Masters,
> so I informally
> > approached
> > my employers for SPONSORSHIP, and then found that
> it was pointless
> > referring
> > them to the website for the governing body of my
> sport...
> > - I think we've missed out on a prime opportunity
> to bring in some cash to
> > help the GB Teams fund their trip;
> > - I'm not happy about this.
> >
> >
> > Info I think should be there:
> >
> > 5 GB Teams (Juniors, Women, Mixed, Open & Masters)
> have been selected;
> > - their rosters should be shown on the website:
> Shirt numbers, names, and
> > club teams (linked to the club page on
> www.ukultimate.com
> > <www.ukultimate.com> )
> >
> > Link to the tournament website at www.euc2003.org
> <www.euc2003.org>
> >
> > Kit has been designed and is being ordered;
> > - should UKU think about making replica kit
> available to non-GB team
> > players?
> > - would people want it?
> >
> > GB Open and GB Masters teams are planning to play
> at BritOpen in
> > Eastbourne
> > - they should be worth watching!
> >
> > I think that this sort of information is ESSENTIAL
> for sponsorship bids.
> >
> >
> > Wayne Retter
> >
> >
> >
> > PS: I also think that the Mixed Tour website
> should be a section of
> > www.ukultimate.com <www.ukultimate.com>  (not that
> Elf hasn't done an
> > excellent job!), that there should also be a
> section for the Open Tour,
> > and
> > that possibly a function akin to the Ultilinks
> "host your tournament
> > webpage
> > here" should be offered for UK tournaments...
> >
> >
> >
>
_________________________________________________________________
> >
> > Notice of Confidentiality
> >
> > This transmission contains information that may be
> confidential
> > and that may also be privileged. Unless you are
> the intended
> > recipient of the message (or authorised to receive
> it for the
> > intended recipient) you may not copy, forward, or
> otherwise use
> > it, or disclose it or its contents to anyone else.
> If you have
> > received this transmission in error please notify
> us immediately
> > and delete it from your system.
> >
> > Tel: +44 1737 241144
> > Fax: +44 1737 241496
> > Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services
> Authority.
> >
>
_________________________________________________________________
> >
> >
> 
> 
> -- 
> Rebecca Forth
> Portex Research Fellow
> Portex Anaesthesia, Intensive Therapy & Respiratory
> Unit
> Institute of Child Health
> 30 Guilford Street
> London
> WC1N 1EH
> __________________________________________________
> BritDisc mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc
> Staying informed -
http://www.ukultimate.com/informed.asp


__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
http://sbc.yahoo.com
__________________________________________________
BritDisc mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc
Staying informed - http://www.ukultimate.com/informed.asp

Reply via email to