All,

Hopefully bids will be opening for the 2003-04 indoor season and the 2004
outdoor season within the next couple of weeks.

I notice that teams are already starting to think about organising events
for next year - a word of warning! I will be finalising the calendar as soon
as possible after the closing date but until then any weekend is might well
be used by a major tournament. Any planned event before then runs the risk
of clashing with a major indoor or outdoor event.

I apologise about being blunt about this, but it is unlikely that we are
going to have enough flexibility to work around other non UKU events.
Therefore I am purely trying to give people enough notice of the risks they
are making by organising a tournament this early.

Chris Hughes
DoC


__________________________________________________
BritDisc mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc
Staying informed - http://www.ukultimate.com/informed.asp

Reply via email to