The server went down ( I found out about 20 minutes ago ). The organisers
have put the website on http://ffdf.free.fr/euc2003/index.htm, told eurodisc
but forgot about us anti europhiles over the channel :)

Unfortunately I'm not allowed on that site at work so I'm still in the dark
- grrrr!!!

hth

nicole
shocker
-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Minshall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 27 August 2003 12:07
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [BD] results from EUC2003?


It may just be my low-rate computer, but I am having difficulty accessing 
www.euc2003.org to get progress on the GB teams.

Does anyone have the correct web address and/or know of the current progress

of the GB teams?

Thanks

Alex
The Prince Of Leisure
ReD #43

_________________________________________________________________
Get Hotmail on your mobile phone http://www.msn.co.uk/msnmobile

__________________________________________________
BritDisc mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc
Staying informed - http://www.ukultimate.com/informed.asp


Information contained in this e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee only,
and is confidential.Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this 
communication without prior permission of the addressee is strictly prohibited.

Every effort has been made to ensure that any attachment to this mail does
not contain virus. While Alternative Networks has taken every reasonable precaution 
to minimise this risk, neither it nor the sender can accept liability for any damage
which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own 
virus checks before opening the attachment.

Alternative Networks Ltd Registered in England at 56 Chatfield Court, Chatfield Road
London, SW11 3UL No. 2888250

__________________________________________________
BritDisc mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc
Staying informed - http://www.ukultimate.com/informed.asp

Reply via email to