Hi All
 
Right, the moment you�ve all been waiting for, details for the Phat �Eds
Beginners Tournament.
 
Firstly I�d like to thank every one for all the interest they�ve been
showing in the tournament but I�m afraid we�ve only got limited places
so as usual it�ll be teams that get there cheques in first that get to
play.
 
The Tournament:
 
Spaces:  16 beginners teams and 8 experienced teams.
 
Who can enter: Beginners need to be players that have only been playing
ultimate for 3 months. We welcome both student teams and youth teams
(Please beware that some complications could arise is your youth team is
not old enough to come out and party with the rest of us). 
 
Cost: �90 per team (cheques made payable to THE UNION and sent to 54
Wadbrough Road, Sheffield, S11 8RG. Could you also
please write �Sheffield Ultimate Frisbee� and you team name on the back
of the cheques) 
 
Allocating spaces: The spaces will be allocated in order of cheque
arrival with spaces given to as many different teams as possible and
priority for second team allocation going to those who haven�t got an
experienced team in. 
 
Location: Concorde Sports Centre, Shiregreen Lane, Sheffield, S5 6AE

 
Accommodation: We�ll be finding you all floor space on a Phat �Eds
floor. 
 
Party: We�ll be selling tickets to the unions retro Saturday night party
that is POP TARTS. 
 
 
I hope I�ve explained that clearly enough. If there are any queries send
the club a mail and I�ll try and sort it out.
 
Cheers
 
Richard Hooper
Phat �Eds Club Captain 
 
 

---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.507 / Virus Database: 304 - Release Date: 04/08/2003
 
__________________________________________________
BritDisc mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc
Staying informed - http://www.ukultimate.com/informed.asp

Reply via email to