Hi there,

Last weekend saw the 3rd outing of the Great Barr Crawl indoor tournament in
sunny Birmingham. There was a big improvement in the level of play from the
previous years, and possibly the smallest social in Ultimate with only a
maximum of about 20 people. Despite that, everyone had a lot of fun, and
especially enjoyed a nail-biting final between Whiplash and an Angels-ish
team, that was taken 10-9 by Whiplash in sudden death. Thanks to all those
teams who took part, and a big thanks to all Slipdisc, uBu, X-SD, and WAS
and anyone else who helped set-up, run the score board, and clean up
afterwards.

Final results:

1. Whiplash
2. Angels
3. Disc Hunters
4. Red
5. Flyght Club
6. WAS
7. Lords of the Ring (Plate Winners + Spirit)
8. X-SD
9. Skumy
10. Bullet Proof Mwnci
11. Slipdisc
12. uBu

MVP from the final (Prize kindly donated by LookFly) - Tony from Whiplash.
Layout Prize - "The tall bloke from Disc Hunters" (Many apologies, as I
never found out your name!)
All Star Fantasy Game Points Winner - Si Barry (Angels) with 20 Fantasy
Frisbee points.

Lost property - I have now found the orange disc that someone from Red was
after, so get in touch with me about getting it back somehow.

Thanks again, and we hope to see you next year.

Andy & Simon
UTB