Hi all,

Following on from last Sunday's success, after discussion with a few of the
coaches for junior teams, it has been suggested that it would be a good idea
to run a Junior Indoor Nationals before the start of the outdoor season. At
short notice I realise time commitments etc. might be restrictive but I can
arrange to do the following date : 

28th March 2004

If I ran it in Stourbridge it would have to be another 1 day event ( I can't
get 2 days or even a Saturday at this short notice ). I would attempt to
make it more "official" with trophies up for grabs etc. Could all the teams
that came on Sunday please let me know their interest ( and of course any
junior teams that couldn't make it but would be interested ) pretty quick as
I will have to get things moving. If anyone one else has a venue that they
think would be appropriate then please let me know and we can try to arrange
something.

Hopefully hear from some of you soon.

Tom Bolstridge

07881 776247
.IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information in this email (and any attachments) is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use or
disseminate the information. If you have received this email in error,
please immediately notify me by "Reply" command and permanently delete the
original and any copies or printouts thereof. Although this email and any
attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might
affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no
responsibility is accepted by American International Group, Inc. or its
subsidiaries or affiliates either jointly or severally, for any loss or
damage arising in any way from its use.
__________________________________________________
BritDisc mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc
Staying informed - http://www.ukultimate.com/informed.asp

Reply via email to