Sure someone's had to do this before...
For a tournament I'm looking to run, I've been asked to produce a Risk Assessment Report because the venue is a public space. Clearly, I'll be able to cordon off the area we're using, and we'll designate some Jedi as marshals to keep an eye out for members of the public who are confused by the rope barrier/event in general, so I think this will bring the risk to the public down significantly. Having said that, the council are looking for assurances that passers by won't be hit by wayward throws [the lass on the phone was kind enough to say 'I assume you're all pretty skilled'], and probably want to know what kind of damage could be done by a disk.
If anyone's produced such a document in the past, it'd save us time adapting the risk assessment's we give the AU for practice.
Thanks in advance, -- Rich Hims www.leeds55.demon.co.uk __________________________________________________ BritDisc mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc Staying informed - http://www.ukultimate.com/informed.asp
