Morning All,
While having lunch at The Oval yesterday (I'm just setting the scene, here)  
with Surrey cricket's marketing department, they were trying to decide  what 
entertainment to have between the innings of their game  against 
Gloucestershire on Sunday 11 July. Well, my boss, thinking he was funny  suggested 
that I 
bring my frisbee friends along. Well, the joke's on him,  now as the Surrey guys 
loved the idea, but whatever happens, we need to  involve some kids from the 
crowd.
So, this is the deal:
- (slightly negative) we would probably only have 15-20 mins to  do something 
(I'm trying to push for 30, but it's unlikely)
- we have to involve the kids
- we would have the whole of the pitch's outfield to ourselves
- whoever came would get to watch the match, obviously
- we would be able to get some info into the match programme (that's  my 
baby, in case you were wondering) 
- we would probably be able to sell stuff (or at least do some promotional  
work) before/after/during the game.
So, what I now need are some ideas from people as to what we could do.  
Obvious ones are maybe some freestyle in one area and perhaps a bit of  discgolf 
that the kids could have a go at and win a prize...
Then, I would need volunteers. Liking cricket would help, but if you just  
fancy a day out in sunny South London then that's cool. The date again  is 
Sunday 11 July.
Let me know if you have any ideas or would like to help out. My work email  
is [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  and my  mobile 
number is 07909 547544.
Thanks lots,
Charmeyne.xx 
__________________________________________________
BritDisc mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc
Staying informed - http://www.ukultimate.com/informed.asp

Reply via email to