Dear All,

I have a contact who is a freelance television producer and is potentially interested is making a documentary about the exciting, fast-growing sport that is ultimate. I have already suggested that he should look on the UKUA website, and also mentioned lookfly (Roadie Films?) In order to get an overview of what's happening with the sport at the moment, he would be interested in university and open tournaments (and I suppose any new development in terms of introducing the sport into schools), and depending on timing the European Club Championships (I guess with a focus on the British teams involved). Could the people who it would be relevant for him to contact with regard to these things please get in touch with me so that I can pass on your details?

Thanks,

Harry (DUF)
__________________________________________________
BritDisc mailing list
[email protected]
http://zion.ranulf.net/mailman/listinfo/britdisc
Staying informed - http://www.ukultimate.com/informed.asp

Reply via email to