From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrew Godber
Sent: 23 September 2005 15:13
To: brit disc; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [BD] Great Barr Crawls to the NIA, 3-4th December, Brum

Afternoon all,

You are all invited to the latest thrilling instalment of the Great Barr Crawl.
We are having our usual Birmingham style indoor tournament again this year on
December 3-4th, but with a few differences.

*       100% more pitch space with 66% more teams at the NIA Community Hall
slap bang in Birmingham City Centre (Scene of last years indoor regionals, and
yes it is where they used to film Gladiators)
*       Venue is nestled right amongst the bars, shops, ring-road systems,
restaurants, (gentleman's clubs), art galleries, warehouses that make up the
lively landscape of modern Birmingham.
*       Excellent venue with great facilities, etc and still easy to get to.
*       A minimum of 11, yes 11, games over the weekend.
*     Innovative schedule to provide shorter gaps between games and time off
for Christmas shopping/boozing/whatever you want
*       Bigger & better party with Indoor Skittles competition, prizes, private
bar, music, dance floor, the lot. (All taking place in a venue next to a Balti
House#)
*       Party tickets included with team packs.
*       A chance to do your Christmas shopping in the Bullring in between games.
*       Free stuff for teams.
*       A chance to win great prizes, some home-made, but all quality.
*       Probably no Fantasy Frisbee All Star game, unless you pester Si into
scheduling one.

There will be 20 team slots available, but people have been pestering me for
weeks for a slot, so send your cheques off soon.

Cheques for £100 to be payable to Andrew Godber, and sent to the address below.
Please make sure that your team name, and a contact email address are written
on the back, so you can take part in the democratic scheduling.

Any questions, then give me a shout.

Andy & Gav & Si
Birmingham

# Yes, all of Birmingham is next to Balti houses.

Andrew Godber
UTB

3, Cumberland Drive
Tamworth