BD, and Ladies,
 The highlight of the women's indoor season is back for another year.
 Flyght Club Present the DAMME SLAMME,
with it's unique and controversial format (1day tournament 1day hat) the
Damme Slamme provides a platform for a great playing and learning
experience.
Not sure it will work? Just ask anyone who was here for last year's event,
it does.
 Dates: 26th 27th November
Women's Indoor Ultimate
Format: Day 1 - 16 team tournament, Day 2 - 16 team hat
Location: Nottingham's Fantastic Clifton Sports Hall.
Party: There will be a rocking party oh yeah.
Price: £100 per team
 Players who captain a team in the hat event will each receive a
complimentary disc.
 If you want in just send an email to me and a cheque payable to Flyght Club
to the address below. Don't forget to write the name of you team and some
contact details on the back of the cheque.
 Address:
Damme Slamme
c/o Dene Sheppard
10 The Grove
Off Hayden Avenue
Sherwood
Nottingham
NG5 2LJ
 Looking forward to a great tournament
Tom
FC#1
 PS Only coming for one day is frowned upon, besides you'll be missing out
on the best bit.
PPS If any experienced players want to come but don't have a team we'll be
able to hook you up with a team to coach on Saturday.
PPPS Please can someone forward this to the Women's list.