Just wondering if any of the Mixed teams are looking
for an extra male on Sunday.  I'm down in London for a
wedding on Saturday so don't promise to be at my best
on Sunday at 9:30!  If anyone is interested e-mail me
before 3 today or call/text me on 07813 893 759.

Cheers
   Joe
AKA Sox, Fusion

World Swim For Malaria, 3rd Dec 2005

In December this year I will be taking part in World Swim For Malaria alongside
a million other swimmers from all over the world. We are raising money to buy
mosquito nets to help protect people from malaria, which currently kills over
1.5 million each year. 70% of the deaths are children under 5. $5 buys a
mosquito net that can save a life. 100% of the money we all raise buys nets. If
you would like to learn more about this global grassroots initiative, please
visit www.WorldSwimForMalaria.com or you can sponsor me at
www.WorldSwimForMalaria.com/joegraves