I saw that!

Ultimate was also mentioned in the recent episode of Family Guy that's
being shown in the states at the moment.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Emily J. Lyons
Sent: 22 November 2005 10:27
To: britdisc@near.me.uk
Subject: [BD] Channel 4/learning

Okay..I'm home with a nasty cold watching telly and sleeping so natually
thought I was just a little out of it when I heard someone say Ultimate
Frisbee on Channel 4.  It kinda sounded like Sally Cannon. Nah, emily,
go
back to sleep... But now I've seen the full advert and it's all about
Sally
captaining the juniors.  Wicked! Is there a full show that's going to be
on
sometime soon?  Apologies if this has been all over britdisc and I
missed
it...I've been rowing alot.

--Em x

The information in this email is confidential and intended only for the
addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken in
reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

ABC cannot accept liability for any statements made which are clearly
the sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of ABC or its subsidiaries.

ABC does not guarantee that any attachments are free from viruses or other
defects and accepts no liability for any losses resulting from infected
email transmissions.

Audit Bureau of Circulations Ltd (by guarantee) Registered in England
Number 259647 211 High Street, Berkhamsted, Herts. HP4 1AD