Hello all.

1) Noone from the UKUA has mentioned whether we can put up a webpage
with the past Open National results. Maybe even the Tour as well on the
same page. The Juniors have one
(http://www.ukultimate.com/juniors/past_nationals.aspx), surely we
should put one up for the Open while Derek and Doug still have their
faculties?

2) Can we go any further back? When were the first Nationals held?

3) Should we also record how well our international (GB and Club) teams
have done at European and World level over the years? Without some
record of all those years of failure the current years of success might
seem to have less shine :-)

If there's room on the UKUA website for foot technology
(http://www.ukultimate.com/pr/foot_technology.aspx) surely there's room
for some of the history of the sport in this country? ;-)

Cheers
TheBear
TheHerd

2005 Clapham beat Leeds
2004 Clapham beat Leeds
2003 Clapham beat Leeds
2002 Clapham beat Chevron in horizontal rain in sudden death. Each team
scored one upwind point but Chevron had chosen to play D when they won
the toss
2001 Clapham beat Chevron
2000 UTI beat Catch 22
1999 UTI beat Chevron
1998 Catch beat UTI
1997 Shotgun beat Catch
1996 Shotgun beat Druids
1995 Shotgun beat Druids
1994 Shotgun beat Stan at Oxford (Radley)
1993 Hombres beat Stan at Trent Park, N.London in that final filmed by
Sky Sports including an unwise spike of the disc by Andy 'Toyboy' Lucy
on Jackie Potter which turned out to be a few yards short of the endzone
1992 Hombres beat Stan at Oxford (Blackbird Leys)
1991 Hombres beat Stan at Oxford (Cutteslowe)
1990 Hombres beat Stan at Newport
1989 Hombres beat Stan at Warwick (with German ringers - lest we
forget!!)
1988 Stan beat Hombres at Coventry