'lo everybody,

apologies to those of you that get this lots of times or it doesnt apply to but
am trying to make sure it gets to as many people as possible!

following the recent success of midlands women's training day and the split in
the tour we have decided to get a mixed team organised in the midlands. this
team will be separate from the various open teams in the region but will
obviously keep strong ties to them and especially the women's team being set up
by ali smith. all levels of play welcome, we want to get as big a squad as
possible and as previously mentioned mixed can be a good first step for
beginners getting into the tour structure.

please could you email ewen at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you are interested in
taking part. we dont want any commitment yet, just to guage interest. it is
thought that once set up we will have fortnightly or monthly trainings together
leading up to the mixed tour. these will be just to work on tactics rather than
skills since we envisage most players to be training with uni or open teams
already, if not trainings will be re-thought!

thanks for your time, could team captains please forward this to their team
mailing lists please.
ewen buckling and dave povey

ps any good ideas for a name welcome!