Hi All,

Seems I never sent these results to BD ... better late than never ... it
would explain why I still have so much lost property left!

Thank you all for a great tournament we go 48 teams out there playing in 3
divisions ... long day but great fun!
Spirit was high throughout and big thank you to everyone who helped out.
The mixed division was particularly strong this time round and we look
forward to more of the same next season!

Congratulations to:

*Open Division*

Champions = Napoleon Skynamite
Runners-up = St Albans Ultimate
Plate = Vespula
Bowl = Schindlers
Spoon = Shredder

SOTG = St Albans Ultimate

*Women's Division*
*
*
Champions = Half Price
Runners-up = Crown Jewels
Spoon = Gennaro

SOTG = Half Price

*Mixed Division*
*
*
Champions = Sussex Mohawks 1
Runners-up = Scarecrew
Plate = Globogym Purple Cobras
Bowl = Strewth Hazard
Spoon = RUF

SOTG = Scarecrew

Congratulations to our Lookfly <http://www.lookfly.com/> SOTG winners on
their medals

Full results from the weekend (inc. scores of all the games) can be found
on the website: www.teamtg.co.uk/IM3

You'll find all the photos from the weekend linked on the Team TG facebook
page: www.facebook.com/TTGUltimate

A list of all the lost property found can also be found on the website:
www.teamtg.co.uk/IM3/lost-property

There's also some lost property left over from Club Regionals back in
November! so check that out here: www.teamtg.co.uk/coir/lost

Luke Tobiasiewicz

--
Tournament Director