Today we got an email from the venue to say that the caterers went into
liquidation this morning.
We've spent the whole morning trying to find a replacement. Under the
circumstances, this is the best we can do.

What there will be:

Breakfast:
We will provide breakfast cereals and milk free of charge upstairs in the club
house. Strictly speaking this is not allowed by the University, so please don't
make a mess.

10am - 4pm there will be a barbecue man selling 'proper' sausages, burgers and
veggie burgers.

From lunch time on Saturday there will be a lady on a bike selling ice cream.

There will also be free bananas and apples at the TD desk. Please throw the
waste in the bins, as banana skins and apple cores are among the worst things
to pick up.

There is a Sainsbury's Super store here: CF23 9XN ‎
Essentially go back to the high street, down the hill and on the roundabout
under the huge flyover (where you would normally turn right to go home) go
straight on.
It's on the right. It's huge.

Thanks
Jack