Hello BD/UU,
Here's a reminder that we're accepting bids for all the university indoors
tournaments for next year in all 3 divisions including nationals. In case
you missed them here's the dates again:

OIR - Oct 26/7
WIR - Nov 2/3
MIR - Nov 16/17
OIN - Nov 23/24
WIN - Nov 30/Dec 1
MIN - Feb 8/9

And a reminder of the bid process. You can find the bid form and tournament
guidelines here:
http://www.ukultimate.com/about_the_uku/tournament_standards_and_guidelines

For open tournaments send the bid form to Dave Halls at
uniopencoordina...@gmail.com, for mixed tournaments send the bids to Hayley
Summers at unimixedcoordina...@gmail.com and for women's tournaments
contact our lovely new women's coordinator Elly White at
uniwomenscoordina...@gmail.com.

Where possible we will aim to award tournaments before term has begun so
get those bids in. As ever once we've received an acceptable bid for a
tournament we will send a message out on BB/UU saying so and setting a
deadline for competing bids.

Any questions please get in touch with either myself or any of the division
coordinators and we'll be happy to help.

Chris Bamford
UKU University Coordinator