Hi all,

Now that Regionals are out of the way and the entry list for Nationals has been
confirmed, we thought it would be a good time to see if there were any more
people out there who would like to volunteer to help us run the event.

The main job for volunteers is scoring games, so you will get to watch a lot of
top quality Ultimate and we can try our hardest to make sure you get to score
the games that you want to see. We also require some help with other things
such as setup on Friday, takedown on Sunday, water distribution, photography
and live streaming.

In return for your help you will receive a staff pack containing several gifts,
including an exclusive staff disc.

If you would like to find out more then please take a look at the following
page on our website: http://www.ukunationals.org/content/staff

If it all sounds like your kind of thing, then head to the following page to
sign up: http://www.ukunationals.org/2013/volunteer

This is a great chance to be a part of the premier UK tournament of the year,
and we can't do it without you!

Thanks,

Matt, on behalf of the UKU Nationals Team

Web: www.ukunationals.org
E-mail: nationals2...@blacklava.co.uk