Howdy partners,

We now have 13 teams confirmed but still have 3 slots available in Rawhyde Revolver 2013. It only costs teams £130 to enter and as its now first come, first served if you register we’ll get the payment details to you straight away so you can grab one of the last spots. All you have to do is complete a form, and we'll be in touch! To sign up, go to http://www.rawhydeultimate.com/revolver/signup

If you cant get a team together but still want to play in the tournament, as in previous years, we'd like to have a dedicated pick-up team. If you're keen to play, sign up at http://www.rawhydeultimate.com/revolver/pickups

Go on, you know you want to saddle up and ride out to Winchester for the showdown.

Take care, y'all.

--
RR2013: 31st August - 1st September 2013