Anyone fancy playing for Choke Hazard at Rawhyde Revolver this weekend?We're a
firmly mid-table team who are lovely and are aiming to do no more than play
ultimate in a field against some people, so all abilities are welcome. We also
wear yellow which looks great but attracts bees.
There's a lift to and from London for anyone who fancies it.
Also to stop a repeat of Glasto a couple of years ago, if you're into taking
cocaine and being homophobic then you probably won't be welcome to play for us
I'm afraid.
If you're up for it drop me a line at actionthom at gmail dot com