Hi BritDisc,

This is a call for articles for Ultimatum 2013 - we are looking for
interesting and exciting Ultimate-related experiences and opinions. Have a
view about something Ultimate-related? Know about the newest trend? Sad
your team wasn't featured in Ultimatum 2012? Now is your chance to get
involved!

We welcome all Ultimate-related articles, interviews and pictures. If you
have an idea but aren't sure what to do with it, we can help develop it
into an article. If you want to write an article but have no idea what to
write about, we can help with that too!

Please get in touch if you have an idea or are interested in writing: uk
[dot] ultimatum [at] gmail [dot] com.

Articles:
-Articles should be about some aspect of Ultimate Frisbee (in the UK or
abroad)
-Articles should be approximately 600-800 words in length
-Articles should be appropriate for parents/teachers and juniors

Photos:
-Photos should be original files, no altering/photoshop, and at least 2MB
-We prefer 'action' shots to 'team photos', and we like to be able to see
the player's face!

The deadline for articles and pictures for Ultimatum 2013 is 18th October.

We are also looking for copy-editors, so please get in touch (uk [dot]
ultimatum [at] gmail [dot] com) if you would like to get involved.

Cheers,
Mara Alperin
Ultimatum Editor
http://www.ukultimate.com/ultimatum