Good morning BD,

I am pleased to announce that one of the four qualifying tournaments for Club
Open Indoor Nationals (COIN) will be held in Stoke-on-Trent on the 18/19th
January 2014. Below are all of the details you should need to decide on whether
this is the qualifying tournament for you!

Cost:
£125.00 per team

Venue:
Fenton Manor Sports Complex, City Road, Fenton, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 2RR. The
same venue as COIN and Uni Womens Indoor Nationals in 2012, and Stoke
Scooberfest for the past 6 years. There are three 33m x 18m hard court pitches
with room for 24 teams.

Access:
The venue is very accessible for both car and rail, or if you're feeling really
extravagant less than an hour from several airports. There is easy access from
Junction 15 and 16 of the M6, and at the Westerly end of the A50. It is only a
10/15 minute walk from Stoke-on-Trent's train station which serves on mainlines
that come from/go through London Euston, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow,
Plymouth and Nottingham.

Accommodation:
Unfortunately I do not have any accommodation to offer but there are a large
amount of budget hotels/B&B's in the area. I've just had a quick look and there
are 5 Travelodges within 9 miles of the venue with rooms from as little as
£20/night. There are also a number of Holiday Inns, Britannia Hotels, Ramadas,
Premier Inns etc. If anybody needs any help with finding somewhere suitable
then I'm happy to help.

How to enter:
To enter all you need to do is email me at the address below to let me know you
want a space. I will then reply with the details of how to pay (bank transfer
or cheque) and it will be receipt of the payment that guarantees your spot.

Any questions or if you want to enter then please just let me know,

Thanks,

Matt Burton (Bollard)
07841 651344
matthewburton...@hotmail.com