> On Aug 11, 2016, at 12:23 PM, Gauravjeet Singh <gaurav.ishwer...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Finally, OGV is live on a freeBSD system
> http://138.68.52.118:3000/

Awesome Gauravjeet,

Thrilled to see this finally running on a FreeBSD instance!  Will you be able
to reproduce the setup steps on our server?  Please write up installation+setup
steps so someone can attempt it.  This should be someone else just so others
are also informed of the steps required, and so they get documented for
repeatability.

Here is a list of minor things I saw testing the interface:

a) modeler not modeller, we conventionally use US over UK spelling
b) 3D not 3d, just for consistency
c) new users seem to already be “Following: 2” but doesn’t list who those 2 are
d) "What you want to be known as around”, missing “around here"
e) profile pic upload did not work on first try.  selected file, but did not
upload even after save settings — second try worked...
f) one pic is uploaded, it should clear the file selection or it keeps uploading
g) "It's a matter of freedom, not the price.”, not digging this byline :/  it’s
about open sharing
h) attempting to upload a .g file, it hangs on “Conversion 0%” presumably
because BRL-CAD is not installed, but the “Upload File” page should be disabled
when BRL-CAD is unavailable

That’s as far as I could get without being able to upload, but looking good!

Cheers,
Sean