On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 7:30 AM, Vasco Alexandre da Silva Costa <
vasco.co...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, I added two tasks to write the code to port the missing OpenCL
> ray-quadric intersection routines. I'm not asking the students to write the
> C/OpenCL glue code because I think this will make things harder for
> highschoolers. It is probably also best not to require them to compile and
> verify their code as well. We can just plain desk check it.
>
> I added the Heart (HRT), and Hyperboloid (HYP) primitives as separate
> tasks. I put 3 days as the time to do it. I'm not sure if this is enough.
> Could use some feedback on how digestible these tasks are.

PS: I considered adding a separate task for someone to write the glue code
but that would require compiling the source code and knowing both C and
OpenCL. Not to mention that it will be kind of dry and possibly
uninteresting work. So I'm kind of unsure if I should add a task like that.