On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 2:38 PM, Oleksandr Dubenko <odybe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> My name is Oleksandr Dubenko and I'm studying computer science.
> This is my second time doing GSoC and this year I would like to spend summer
> coding Online Geometry Viewer.

Hey,

How are you?

I haven't seen any email from you during this community bonding period
and we have mere a week left.
What are you working on? Have you started recording your daily
progress? Earlier we start, better it is for us in the long run.

Let us have a chat once before the coding period starts, so that we
can analyze our priorities and try to make the best out of this GSoC
period.

--
Inderpreet Singh

Ekoankar Sahai