On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 6:49 PM, Oleksandr Dubenko <odybe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes you are right, I should write more in my dev logs every weekday. That
> shouldn't be a problem.
>
> I really think communication is very important and I take it seriously.

Hey Oleksandr,

Good progress on the daily diary, and visual changes are nice. Thank
you for including gifs (saved a lot of time and gave much more
clarity)
I am waiting for some news on deployment script though.

Just one more suggestion; please link your commits along with your
diary entry so that i don't have to search for the code. It would
really help me a lot, if you could just add that link below your dairy
entry daily. For example when you formatted the html files, just add a
link to commit where that happened.

BTW, Good Luck for your final exams. How were your last 3 exams?

I hope as all of them will be over next week, I will be able to see
much more productiveness (full time) from you.

--
Inderpreet Singh

Ekoankar Sahai
ishwerdas.com