For a 10th year, BRL-CAD has been accepted into the Google Summer of Code
(GSoC)!  This is a highly competitive world-wide program sponsored by Google,
supporting students that want to get involved in open source development.  For
our community, GSoC helps us attract new developers, project leaders, and
mentors; and it helps us accelerate development while building the open source
CAx community.  As an umbrella organization, we get the opportunity to more
closely work with a few other select open source CAx projects including
STEPcode, FreeCAD, OpenSCAD, and others.

This year, BRL-CAD's focus is on performance, user interface, and core
infrastructure projects.  We look forward to meeting and interacting with many
students, discussing their project proposals, and helping them become
successful long-term contributors.

https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/5240726938451968/
<https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/5240726938451968/>

Cheers!