I recently installed Fedora 30 to a Raspberry pi 3B+. Now, I have the
problem that my Handy Tech Active Braille sometimes will not connect
when BRLTTY starts. Instead I get the message Pair xxxx y/n on the display. If
I answer
yes, I get the pairing question repeatedly, also if I reboot the pi.

Previously I ran Fedberry, which is a Fedora distro with a kernel and some
other software from the Rpi community. It happened sometimes that I got
that question then, but then, it was sufficient to restart the braille display
to resolve the problem.

Any ideas on how to solve?

Thanks

Lars