On 6/7/23 10:09, Dave Mielke wrote:

It'd be quickest to just ask the person to look it up on his/her own system.
It'd be nice to have it resolved for 6.6, and simply hoping that it'll get
mentioned soon enough won't do it.

I followed up the thread on the Orca list with a request for USB vendor and product identifiers. There hasn't been any further discussion so far.

I expect to have access to a recent VarioUltra display within several weeks, but not on time for the 6.6 release, regrettably. As soon as it arrives here, I'll test it with whatever the latest code is.